Looking to advance your career? Join Campos EPC and become a valued member of our dynamic and growing electrical systems group! We are looking to build our Instrumentation & Controls group with talented engineers who have a demonstrated ability to identify and creatively resolve problems in a team environment. Campos EPC is a recognized leader in providing electrical engineering services to our clients throughout the U.S.
As an Instrumentation & Controls Engineer at Campos EPC you will be responsible for leading instrumentation and control project requirements involving control valves, automated valves, control panel design, device specifications, control systems, components, ladder logic programming, SCADA programming and their applications (i.e. Cimplicity, Wonderware, Intellution). The Instrumentation and Controls Engineer produces reports, studies and presentations that are pivotal in shaping managements decisions.
KEY JOB DUTIES
- Design, develop, and implement control system (logic software and hardware) to meet machine and integrated system requirements.
- Develop control system guiding documentation including P&ID’s, control philosophy, cause and effect diagrams, process design basis.
- Develop and modify ESD systems for greenfield and brownfield facilities.
- Design and specify instrumentation devices which may include equipment power gas, flow meters, control valves, regulators, relief valves, automated valves
- Develop control logic software and user interface applications, as well as system architecture layout and components.
- Develop control panel layout and fabrication drawings in coordination with team designers and electrical engineers.
- Lead and perform control system component Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) per project and client requirements.
- Lead the automation and control system design, programming, and commissioning projects for clients.
- Lead and coordinate small teams of engineers as required for project design and construction/commissioning.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- BSEE or BS in Controls Engineering or Chemical Engineering is preferred however experienced mechanical engineers will be considered.
- This position requires a minimum of 8+ years of experience as I & C Engineer or Project Engineer. Experience should include oil and gas and/or pipeline experience. P&ID’s is required.
- Experience working both independently and in a team-based, collaborative environment.
- PLC programming and SCADA Pack programming is a must.
- Experience NEC and AGA XL1001
WHY CAMPOS EPC?
Campos EPC offers industry leading pay, a great team environment, and a rewards system that aligns your compensation with your success. Our continued growth provides career development opportunities and the ability to create your own future. Campos EPC rewards innovative thinking, hard work, and determination. Come grow with us!
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Campos EPC does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Campos EPC will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Campos EPC explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Campos EPC.