As a Project Coordinator at Campos EPC you will play a critical role in our project management process. Campos EPC Project Coordinators organize the activities of the Program Managers, Project Managers, Senior Engineers, and other members of project teams to ensure timely, accurate, and efficient project delivery, reduce redundancy, and facilitate communication between project stakeholders.
Campos EPC Project Coordinators work closely and interactively with internal and external stakeholders to actively identify, and creatively resolve, project tasks.
KEY JOB DUTIES
- Gather project information such as schedules, assignments, tasks, and project meeting calendars. Disseminate information to Program Manager, Project Managers, Senior Engineers and other project team members.
- Work with project team members in developing a comprehensive workflow processes, tasks, and project assignments.
- Monitor project schedules, review and modify schedules with Project Manager approval.
- Maintain document control, track project activities and project team communication.
- Assist Program Manager and Project Managers in coordinating strategic and operational meetings, and follow up with meeting notes. Schedule project meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and publish approved communications to project stakeholders, including project plans, and project status reports.
- Work with Program Manager and Project Managers to develop presentations and written correspondence.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Associate’s Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 1-4 years of experience in a projects-related role and/or administrative support role, preferably with oil and gas pipeline projects.
- Understanding of CFR 192 & 195 codes and applicable ASME and API standards is preferred.
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
WHY CAMPOS EPC?
Campos EPC offers industry leading pay, a great team environment, and a rewards system that aligns your compensation with your success. Our continued growth provides career development opportunities and the ability to create your own future. Campos EPC rewards innovative thinking, hard work, and determination. Come grow with us!
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Campos EPC does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Campos EPC will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Campos EPC explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Campos EPC.