Take your engineering career to the next level! Campos EPC, a recognized leader in providing oil & gas pipeline engineering services, is looking for an energetic, detail oriented and talented Senior Mechanical Engineer with a demonstrated ability to identify and creatively resolve problems in a team environment. This is a great opportunity to join a growing industry leader and advance your career!
As a Senior Mechanical Engineer at Campos EPC you will be responsible for mechanical engineering and design including design criteria, material selection and equipment sizing in compliance with codes and standards. You will work closely with client project teams to determine work scope requirements, monitor and control project costs, and pro-actively resolve variances from project plans.
KEY JOB DUTIES
- Design oil and gas pipelines, pipeline metering facilities, gas compression facilities, liquid pump stations, gas processing, dehydration, heaters, filter separators, and slug catchers.
- Design hydrostatic tests, pipeline replacements, station replacements.
- Design hydrostatic tests for pipeline segments that require a valid strength test to establish the maximum allowable operating pressure (MAOP) of the pipeline. Review historical documents, verify prescribed test boundaries and identify potential hydrotest obstacles.
- Responsible for pipe sizing calculations, valve sizing, hydrostatic test design; hydraulic design, compressor designs, pump designs, interactions with regulatory and permitting agencies as well as other pipeline engineering support.
- Specify materials and equipment for purchase, using data sheets when required. Write equipment specifications for purchase when required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (BSME) degree.
- Valid Professional Engineer license.
- At least 8 years of professional experience. Experience in oil & gas/utility industry preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of P&ID’s.
- Good knowledge of industry codes and standards ASME/ANSI/API/NFPA/CSA codes (ASME B31.3, B31.4, B31.8, 49 CFR 192 & 195).
- Excellent written, verbal communication and organization skills.
WHY CAMPOS EPC?
Campos EPC offers industry leading pay, a great team environment, and a rewards system that aligns your compensation with your success. Our continued growth provides career development opportunities and the ability to create your own future. Campos EPC rewards innovative thinking, hard work, and determination. Come grow with us!
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Campos EPC does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Campos EPC will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Campos EPC explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Campos EPC.