Sectors We Help
CEPC provides field inspection services for pipeline and station construction:
DO NOT TOUCH
- Construction Management
- Construction Inspection
- Senior Chief Inspector
- Chief Inspector
- Assistant Chief Inspector
- Welding Inspector (AWS-CWI or CPWI)
- Coating Inspector (NACE CIP)
- API 510 / 570 Inspector
- Utility Inspector
- Safety Coordinator
- Material Coordinator
- Field Clerk
CEPC also specializes in integrity inspection services including:
- Inspection for ILI Verification
- Direct Examination Inspection for ECDA, ICDA and SCCDA
- Pressure Testing Inspection
- “Make-Piggable” Field Inspection
Startup, Commissioning & Testing
Our experienced staff provides support for our clients’ most critical projects and assets. From testing equipment prior to field installation to commissioning facilities.
DO NOT TOUCH
- SCADA Point-to-Point Testing
- Instrumentation Calibration & Testing
- Mechanical FAT, Calibration & Testing
- Control Valves
- Soil Electrical & Thermal Resistivity Testing
- Medium and Low Voltage Electrical Testing Coordination
- Protection Relay Settings
- Instrumentation Loop Checks & Calibration
- Control Panel Testing & Commissioning
CEPC owns and operates a fleet of ultrasonic, clamp-on gas flow meters. Our portable units can be mobilized to a client’s site and the data collected can be utilized to assist engineering and operations to better understand the flow characteristics of their system.
DO NOT TOUCH
- Long term flow monitoring to determine daily, hourly, or seasonal flow values and assist with gas planning
- Integration into odorization process for new pipeline installations to expedite the pickling process. Real-time flow rates are provided to the odorant injection equipment, which eliminates the possibility of over / under odorizing, and allows the process to be completed as efficiently as possible
- In-Line Inspection flow monitoring to ensure flow rates stay within the prescribed range to maximize tool data quality and avoid unnecessary speed excursions
- Multi-site deployment to determine flow rates in various parts of the system when permanent SCADA is not readily available, or feasible
Field Service Program
We provide an excellent Field Engineering Program. This program was based on 10 years of experience and consists of five main functions:
- Field Engineering
- As-Built Inline Survey Procedures
- Presentations – 40 – Hours Training Course
DO NOT TOUCH
Field Service Program includes:
- Field Engineers shall be guided in all their relations by the highest standards of honesty, integrity and shall treat all persons with dignity, respect, fairness and without discrimination.
- These procedures contain standards, specifications, codes, requirements, recommendations and guidelines from E-Code of Federal Regulations /Title 49, Southern California Gas Company, and San Diego Gas & Electric Company on how the Field Engineering team provides services for Pipeline Construction Projects.
- As-Built Inline Survey Procedures:
- The objective of the Inline Survey Review Process is to ensure that the As-Built Inline is performed and recorded correctly. This includes Quality Assurance (QA), Quality Control (QC), and a Construction Management Team.
- We create procedures to define the purpose to help the Field Engineers and Project Management Team in understanding the importance of the documentations and forms process based on the requirements of the Public Utility Commission.
- This includes Public Utility Commission Audits, In-House Audits, and field audits throughout the project.
- Presentations – 40 – Hours Training Courses:
- We’ve created a 40 – hours training course presentations based on a 10 years’ experience in the field. This is updated on a continuous basis.