Campos EPC’s Automation and Controls Team offers solutions to address the challenges of our clients. The CEPC Automation Team provides solutions based on the understanding of our clients’ processes and tailors the programming to those processes. We have experience in a variety of industries, including utility gas, electric transmission, oil & gas midstream, and water / wastewater treatment.
About This Service
Our team can provide an array of services to match our client’s needs ranging from scoping and feasibility studies through detailed design and commissioning and start-up services. The key to success is listening to and understanding the needs of our clients and establishing a partnership with them.
- Partnership with Our Clients
- Project Scoping, Development, Cost Estimate, Front End Engineering & Design
- Controller / Software Specification, Evaluation, and Selection
- Site and SCADA Network Architecture
- Control Philosophy and Cause & Effect Matrix Generation
- PLC/HMI, DCS and SCADA Programming and Configuration
- PLC Program Conversion
- Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) / Site Acceptance Testing (SAT)
- Construction Support and Inspection
- Site Commissioning, Start-up, and Operator / Technician Training