Cyber Security Services
Our ISA/IEC 62443 certified in-house experts take proven strategic steps to understand our client’s network before auditing/assessing their system, modeling the system architecture, and developing a Risk Assessment Report before proposing an Implementation Plan, and Incident Response Plan to mitigate these vulnerabilities.
The action plan includes deliverables to meet or exceed current industry regulations and ensure compliance. Our extensive experience with designing, engineering, and constructing industrial facilities allows us to bridge the gap between client systems and cybersecurity regulations.
Contact us at OTCyberSecurity@camposepc.com
DO NOT TOUCH
- Assist in developing documentation to comply with TSA Pipeline-2021-02C regulatory requirements.
- Perform walk-downs of specific sites to facilitate asset inventory and system and network architecture verification
- Provide site-specific prep required for OT cybersecurity third party to implement their continuous monitoring system (CMS).
- Become client representative and coordinate with third-party OT cybersecurity about client expectations.
- Coordinate with the client’s IT department to ensure a seamless interface at the boundary between IT and OT networks.
- Provide training on cybersecurity breach case studies, and past and current industry threats.
- Development of Cybersecurity Management System (CSMS).
- Development of Cybersecurity Requirements Specification (CRS).