CEPC’s Land Surveying and Data Integration Team offers top level experience across multiple industries including Oil & Gas, Power Delivery, Conventional and Renewable Power Generation, Site/Civil Infrastructure and Manufacturing. Within these industries our team can provide an array of services to match our client’s needs ranging from mapping and drafting through collecting survey data conventionally or with cutting edge technology such as Drone and Terrestrial LiDAR & 3D Scanners. Our passion is collecting, analyzing, and delivering usable data that meets our client’s needs across multiple platforms.
About This Service
CEPC’s Land Surveying and Data Management Team offers top level experience across multiple industries including Oil & Gas, Site/Civil Infrastructure, Power Delivery, Conventional and Renewable Power Generation and Manufacturing. Within these industries our team can provide an array of services to match our client’s needs ranging from mapping and drafting through collecting survey data conventionally or with cutting edge technology such as UAVs and Terrestrial LiDAR Scanners. Our passion is collecting, analyzing, and delivering usable data that meets our client’s needs.
CEPC’s land surveying services employs highly skilled personnel that utilizes innovative and advanced technology to provide streamlined and efficient processes and workflows to provide an accurate and reliable survey for our client needs across the United States. We have survey and GIS grade survey workflows to address our growing client needs and have the ability to acquire data in the most difficult locations and terrain.
- Survey Field Services
- Topographic Survey
- Preliminary Survey
- Boundary Survey
- Construction Staking
- Construction As-built
- Construction Observation and Inspection
- Pig-Tracking Procedures and AGM Monumentation
Our drone deploy program utilizes advanced WingtraOne vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) drone that allows our certified pilots to provide support on medium to large scale surveys with unmatched data quality at a fraction of the time and cost. In addition, CEPC utilizes smaller Autel EVO 2 drones for smaller linear utility, solar farm inspection, electrical transmission inspection and agricultural/environmental projects. Our highly skilled professional team and drone fleet can handle all our client needs in all market sectors across the United States.
- Core Capabilities
- UAV/Drone Aerial Mapping
- VTOL & Quad-Copter Mapping Platform
- Orthomosaic and digital surface modeling
- 3D elevation models
- Volumetric and highly-accurate measurements
- Urban planning
- Web Mapping and Data Portals
Terrestrial 3D & LiDAR Scanning
CEPC utilizes the latest in 3D scanning and software technology to provide high speed laser scanning to provide point cloud data, 3D models and rendering for all our client needs. Our highly skilled professional team can support oil and gas facility sites, bridge, and a multitude of structural projects.
- 3D Scanning Capabilities
- 3D High Speed Laser Scanning
- In-field Point Cloud Registration
- Indoor and Outdoor Scan and Imaging applications
- Multi-applications supporting several market sectors
- CEPC highly skilled and professional team utilizes the latest utility locating devices supporting survey and GIS workflows to integrate field data to any platform. Our mobile and field applications support real-time data collection and upload capabilities to support “Field to Office” visibility to provide engineering and design team the data they need to make quicker decisions.
- Utility Locate Capabilities
- Surface Utility Engineering (SUE)
- Private Locates
- Locate Mapping
- Exhibits and Deliverables
- Utility Locate Capabilities