Sectors We Help
Our highly skilled team provides electric renewable engineering and design for both major utilities and private power developers and producers.
CEPC is familiar with all aspects of electric renewable projects, including site assessment and system selection, permitting, utility interconnection, impact and facilities studies and power purchase agreements.
DO NOT TOUCH
- Ground Mount PV Array
- Fixed, Single, Dual Axis Tracking Systems
- Rooftop and Carport PV Array System
- Small Scale Community Solar
- Behind the Meter
- Battery Energy Storage Systems (BESS)
- EV Charging Stations
- Interconnection Substation
- Collection System
Our highly skilled team is familiar with the unique requirements for Renewable Natural Gas and Hydrogen Systems.
We appreciate the intricacies involved in making projects and programs a success and understand the challenges associated with these programs. CEPC provides the management, organization, systems, engineering, and design that will deliver on all client expectations.
DO NOT TOUCH
- Building a roadmap to hydrogen for clients new to hydrogen
- Existing facility compatibility studies
- Electrolyzer plant designs
- Sizing and balance of plant
- Equipment and Materials Specification
- Site Layout
- Water Treatment
- Turnkey Hydrogen Blending / Injection Skids
- Hydrogen Pipelines
- Metallurgical Engineering
- End-User Compatibility
- Interchangeability Studies
- Equipment Testing & Combustibility
- Total-Installed-Cost Estimates
- Project and Program Management